Saturday, September 20, 2008

HIRO's health Deteriotes

At this time, while I was doing some research about dog sickness. I suddenly recieve a call from Juztin. She told me that, Hiro actually had blood in his stools while in hospital. My heart drop, and ask her how this could happen. According to vet, it is a sign that bacteria might have already attacked to his organs. She told me to be heart prepared for the worst.

After hearing this news, I was nearly crying out.

Juztin told me over the phone that, if anything worst is to come. They are willing to compensate us for another doggy.

After put down the phone, I told dear about the saddening news and broke into tears.

How could such a young and innocent puppy have this kind of destiny.

It might be his health have been not very good all this while, and we are still kept in the dark. We feels that the petshop owner is not very honest then, if they were to hide anything from us. This is not very fair to us and Hiro. He is the most innocent, as he have to undergone such tremendous suffering.

We really pray hard he will fight it through.
HIro, mummy and daddy will love you always. MISS YOU!!!

No comments: