Thursday, September 18, 2008

HIRO is sick

HIRO, seems a bit unusual today after his breakfast. Been keeping quiet.
After not long at about 12pm, he starts to vomit out. I was so scared, don't know what happen to him. To settle him, i put him aside in the sink while i clear his mess. Not long after, he suddenly jump out and fell with a loud cry.

I immediately carry him with me and pamper him. I quickly bring his cage to the kitchen area where its more cooling and put him there. He starts to vomit a number of times again. I feel something is not right, and quickly call the pet shop owner.
She suggest to bring Hiro back there for them to check on him.

I quickly rush him there by taking a cab, half way there it was raining cats and dogs. Hiro, seems to vomit again. This time he is so clever as he knew he is in the bag so he seems to keep swallowing back his vomits. But he still puke out a little bit. Right after we reach, i bring him in the shop. Now he is getting very hot, after taking his temperature, he indeed is running a high fever of 39 degrees.

They gave him some medication to eat, and suggest to leave him with them for another one or two days to observe him.

I feel so bad after the incident today, I should not have leave him in the toliet which is so stuffy.

Hope HIRO is alright and recovers fast.
HIRO, mummy is sorry, hope you are fine. "Sob, Sob"

No comments: